Monday, April 16, 2007

I play WoW


Me and 7 million other people play WoW aka World of Warcraft. I decided to jump in the stupid bandwagon only to find it tedious, heartbreaking, and drastically manipulated my moral compass of what's good in this forsaken world.

Starting just a month ago, unknowing of what awaits, unaware that WoW runs like shit on my Vista (Which I immediately ignored due to the awesomeness of my translucent windows and fucken radical 3D FLIP FEATURES!) unaware of the shame that the game would give me...I created a character.

"THIS GAME SUCKS" I type vigorously over guild chat (My precious guild "Symphony of the Night") as I'm killing the umpteenth boar. In frustration I threaten my guild members with quiting WoW, but of course...the gripping squeeze of this demon...had a choke hold on me. Maybe it was the awesome loot you can find, maybe it was the awesome blood elves~~..oh man those blood elves...oh man. And so here I am...level fucking 21 going to level 22. Now because I have to go to school and such I've been able to ignore WoW's stupid gay grip on me, but I know...sooner or later...I'll play....

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, I NEED THE POPULARITY!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. Hell, I haven't showered in over a week or shaved in over two!

But.. in the end, it's all worth it. When I hit 70, nothing else will matter except ganking some lowbie AC :>>>

Sean said...

I will never make it to 70...

Unknown said...

Yes you will. If 12 year olds who still have no idea about basic game mechanics can, so can you!

gen4jen20 said...

Hey i play, u need to play with interesting people... that can help u