Tuesday, April 17, 2007

*hrm* Now for some WoW pictures

Now I present you the greatest thing that has ever happened while I was playing WoW. My right hand man Selystra a.k.a MilkmanDan (who's 10 levels above me) and I (Shakingkitty) decided to go to Rachet for no apparent reason. While we were there we saw an inactive level 70 Alliance dude. In the joy of the moment we both agreed to kill it (PvP) while the user was away pissing or something.

Unfortunately it wasn't as easy we hoped. This little bastard had some epic gear that damages you every time you strike him. So we had to do it the long boring way, using our guns.

After almost 40 minutes of utter madness...and after 300 bullets....
WE KILLED HIM! I RECIEVED 5 HONOR POINTS BABY!

Recently Selystra found my dead corpse in some spooky forest. No comment.
WoW cybering.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i got 9 honor for that kill :>

oh... OH.. and hmm i got nothing

Sean said...

I only did like 18 damage overall in our group...and got 5 to 6 honor.

I think you got ripped off.